One of the most common assisted reproductive methods that can help a couple realize their family dream is IVF/in vitro fertilization and commonly known as test tube baby.
Here is a list of things a couple undergoing IVF should know what to do and what to not do.
Here are some of the things to do when you are undergoing the IVF cycle:
- Try and be mentally and physically prepared for the procedure. Try Yoga and meditation
- Do not stress about the procedure and the result. Trust your Doctor to do the job for you
- Do not stick to just one strategy. Change strategies as advised by your fertility consultant
- Do not rush through the IVF phase. It is advisable to do a frozen embryo transfer with PGS rather than a fresh without PGS
- Do not wait for a long time particularly if IVF is the only option. As after a certain age your ovarian reserve and sperm quality will drop
For IVF Consultations visit – https://kicchennai.com/ivf-treatment-in-chennai/
Call: 9677061668/9908392452 Email: email@example.com