Hysteroscopy Treatment in Chennai
Kiran Infertility Centre – Chennai offers the best Hysteroscopy treatment in Chennai. We are also providing other ART treatment options like In Vitro Fertilisation, Intra cytoplasmic sperm injection, Test Tube Baby, Oocyte/Embryo Freezing, and Surrogacy.
Hysteroscopy is a medical procedure used to examine or diagnose inside of the womb/uterus for any surgical or diagnostic purposes. Hysteroscopy is carried out by using a hysteroscope instrument which is a narrow telescope with a light and camera at the end. Images are transmitted to a monitor so that a doctor or specialist nurse to see inside a uterus. The hysteroscope is passed into the uterus through the vagina and cervix of the patient without making any cuts in the skin.
Hysteroscopy can be used for either surgical or diagnostic purposes in the following cases such as-
- For visual confirmation of another test result
- To aid in the removal of fibroids and polyps while preserving fertility
- In conjunction with a laparoscopic procedure
- Prior to a dilation and curettage procedure
- To discover any malformation of the uterus
- Symptoms such as heavy periods, unusual bleeding, pelvic pain
- Repeated miscarriages or difficulty in getting pregnant.
A septum completely divides the uterus into two halves. The surgical removal of septum wall usually results in the enhancement of the space in the uterus for a fertilized embryo to implant. Studies have shown that this type of repair can significantly increase fertility outcomes for patients.
For more details on availing Hysteroscopy operation in Chennai you can contact – Kiran Infertility Centre – Chennai to book an appointment to start treatment immediately.