Surrogacy in Chennai
We offer a Secure and Guaranteed Surrogacy package with egg donation and Surrogacy
KIC Surrogacy Process
For some couples, surrogacy in Chennai is the only way to have a baby. As a couple, you may have been suggested to follow the surrogacy route following your infertility diagnosis. In such a case, Kiran Infertility Centre – Chennai is the best choice for having a baby through surrogacy. It could be a cost-effective solution when you are looking forward to becoming the parents of your baby. KIC-Chennai offers the best treatment in the world to have a baby through surrogacy.
In gestational surrogacy, the fetus is not biologically bound to the surrogate mother, who is often referred to as a conception carrier. Nevertheless, the embryo is produced by in vitro fertilization (IVF) using the eggs and sperm of the intended parents or donors and then transferred to the surrogate. This method of surrogacy is also often referred to as “host surrogacy,” or “full surrogacy.
The possibilities wherein gestational surrogacy can be carried out include—
- The eggs and sperm of the intended parents, in which case both intended parents will be genetically related to their child.
- The intended mother’s egg fertilized with donor sperm, in which case the intended mother will be genetically related to the child
- An embryo donor or an embryo produced using donor eggs and donor sperm, in which case no intended parent is genetically linked to the child.
- A donated egg, fertilized with the desired father’s sperm, whereby it is genetically related to the child
From there, the surrogate will carry the baby as if it were any other pregnancy, and the intended parents will welcome their child and have full legal custody when the baby is born. However, surrogating parenting through embryo adoption is not allowed in India, and therefore it is required that one of the intended parents should have a genetic link with the child born through IVF/Surrogacy treatments.
KIC – Chennai provides all Comprehensive Fertility and Surrogacy Services under One Roof
Once on enrolling at KIC-Chennai centre our infertility experts and doctors having a combined experience of over four decades in the field of Assisted Reproduction Technology will handle all your requirements. KIC- Chennai offers Surrogacy Package with self gametes in addition to Egg donation and Surrogacy.
At KIC – Chennai, a proper legal arrangement is drawn up between the mother, the clinic and the parents, thereby securing the rights and interests of everyone that includes surrogate mothers.
Surrogacy Cost in Chennai
Since the Inception of our Surrogacy program in 2006, KIC- Chennai is offering an all-inclusive IVF and Surrogacy package with no hidden costs. Surrogacy costs may change based on the mode of surrogacy chosen. You can write to us email@example.com to know about the exact costs.
Our Surrogacy Services and Cost at KIC Chennai Include-
The costs of gestational surrogacy depend on various factors. KIC-Chennai’s is associated with ART bank helps us with the following services for egg donation and surrogacy that forms part of your package. The costs cover the following surrogate services such as-
- Psychological screening for Surrogate
- Mother surrogate(s) and all required tests before the transfer of the embryo
- Surrogate compensation Through ART Bank
- Surrogate food and boarding Through ART Bank
- Monthly expense allowance for Surrogate’s family
- Maternity clothing allowance
- Egg Retrieval (medical clinic, doctors, surgeons, specialist, products, etc.)
- Egg donor (s) post-operative care
- Sperm donor medical consultations, tests, medications
- Sperm washing and analysis for IVF
- ICSI (intra cytoplasmic sperm injection)
- Embryo tests and embryo processing
- Embryo freezing & storage
- Multiple Embryo transfers
- The surrogate post ET care
- Surrogate emergency medical, doctors, surgeons, and specialist
- Caesarean section
- Legal Contracts
- Birth certificate(s) and all birth-related documents
- Surrogate 24/7 access to Doctors.